March 15, 2013

Spice Up Your Life the Healthy Way

I am a woman in love, in love with flavor that is! I love big bold flavors, unique ones, everyday ones, weird ones, and healthy ones. In my pursuit of fun flavors and healthy ways to prepare meals I was introduced to Wildtree. I am usually one of the last to join a trendy movement, cautiously weighing my options, the possibility of looking a fool, and the expense involved, etc. This is where Wildtree comes into my life. After about two years of Zumba and slowly getting to know my favorite instructor I attend a Wildtree tasting party at her house. Immediately I am smitten with these wonderful products. Yeah yeah you say, you're just going to pedal your overpriced seasonings, full of god knows what to me, and probably make me have a party in which everyone I know will despise me for inviting them over and telling them they REALLY don't have to buy anything but everyone knows you HAVE to buy something if you go to one of "those" parties. Well ok you don't HAVE to have a party but I'm all for an excuse to stick the other half with the kiddos for a few hours and enjoy a glass of wine no matter what the topic of the evening will be.

(Wildtree's Loaded Shepherd's Pie )
Ok so yep I took my time getting to know Wildtree. As it turns out I love to cook, right? And I like food that doesn't taste like a cardboard box or come out of a cardboard box. And I like food that doesn't contain chemicals I can't pronounce or are known to cause lab rats to go blind if they live to 30. Again this is where getting to know my Zumba instructor pays off. She's already done the leg work, gotten to know the Wildtree company, has been eating healthy and all organic for years, is an entrepreneur and also doesn't jump head first into anything. VIOLA, I'm like lets do this thing and WHAT you mean if I sign up to offer these awesome products to people I talk to I get some stuff for free now and then and get a discount, SCORE!

The way I see it is using products that are certified organic, no chemical nasties, and known to be good for you then it's kind of a win win. Wildtree is in fact certified organic and let me tell you that if there is one thing you could switch out in your home it should be your olive oil. Olive oil is great and all, at least until you do a little reading on it. Most conventional store bought olive oils are processed with chemicals to extract every last drop of oil from those little fruits so that the oil companies are more profitable (sound familiar, oil is oil right). Not Wildtree grapeseed oil, it's cold pressed so no chemical AND it's organic! You can use unflavored grapeseed oil in your everyday cooking and baking in place of olive oil or they have great flavored grapeseed oils too. My absolute favorite is the roasted garlic Wildtree Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil, I use it in everything! My kids and other half are always asking what I put in our food because it tastes so good. But here's the added bonus grapeseed oil is really really good for your ole ticker AND your skin.

So if you get a chance swing on over to my web page and checkout their products. As with all of their products a little goes a very long way. Some of my other favorites are their:
Smoked Mozzarella & Tomato Blend (I've used this on meats, in pasta sauces, and in dips)
Wildtree's Alfredo Extraordinaire  (this is great to get your kids to eat their veggies and on pasta)
Guacamole Seasoning (my kids won't eat guac without it now)

You can also host a Wildtree online party and just invite a few people to take a look without the house full of dirty dishes or pressuring friends to buy anything. As a host you'll receive a discount and free stuff!

Swing on over to http://www.mywildtree.com/SERENAR/ to check it out.

Spice up your life the healthy way!

Serena

No comments:

Post a Comment