March 14, 2013

Funny is as Funny Does

Just so you all know who you're dealing with here, yeah that's me doing my best Julia Child impersonation. And yeah I really am such a big dork I've watched this video of MYSELF 101 times and laugh every time. The way I see it life is WAY to short and complicated and messy to take yourself very serious. I love to laugh and I love getting a laugh out of other people even more. Now whether the laugh is intentional or by something stupid I've said or done it doesn't really matter. Funny is funny no matter which way you spin it. This was part of an self introduction video I did for our annual company meeting back in November 2012. The subject was, "Your most favorite thing to do in the whole world." Well obviously my favorite thing is cooking. My children actually asked me why my most favorite thing in the whole world wasn't them and I told them, "Well I can't eat you"!
 

Enjoy!

Serena

PS Sorry about the little logo thing in the video, novice blogger here.

No comments:

Post a Comment