January 25, 2012

Where Babies Come From

January 25th, 2012
A conversation between my son and daughter while visiting their Grandma in Red Wing, MN (Keep in mind Lena has just read a book for children about where babies come from and how they are made.)
Lena said to Grandma, “We use to live in Red Wing.” And I (Grandma) said, No honey you didn’t, your Mom was pregnant with you at the time, but then you moved to Rosemount where you were born and have lived up there since then.

Then Miles said, “Well I live in Red Wing!” Lena said, “No you didn’t you were born after me!” Miles said, “Oh that’s right I was born on August 22 and then I came out of my Mommy’s tummy. “ Lena said, “No you didn’t, you came out of her Vagina. “ Miles said, “her vagina is that what they are calling it now?” Lena, said “yes that’s what we learned, remember. “ Miles said, “oh”.

No comments:

Post a Comment