January 26, 2012

A Smile Never Hurt



One of my downfalls when it comes to the kitchen are my collection of spoons and bowls. Anyone who loves to cook and is a planning freak like me must have a minimum of 20 bowls of various shapes and sizes and a plethora of spoons on hand at any given time. 20 bowls is probably a low estimation of my hoarding, however, it prevents me from leaving out key ingredients and keeps the process moving.

Spoons on the other hand come in handy for many other reasons such as preventing cross contamination, loosening jar lids, scraping the burnt gunk off the bottom of a pot (Yes I still burn things but I blame it on having and electric flat-top stove. I STILL after years of cooking on gas CANNOT get used to electric.) and most importantly threatening ill behaved children (I kid).

My favorite spoon happens to be from the Colorways Spoon collection by Zak! Designs. They are extremely sturdy, will not melt when left in a pan, and best of all just make me happy. Check out the Zak products and add a little fun to your daily routine.
http://www.zak.com/Colorways-Cheeky-Spoon--Red_p_914.html

No comments:

Post a Comment